- The Lathums Pre-Order Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be binding on any Eligible Entrant in accordance with the below.
- An “Eligible Entrant” will have completed a pre-order purchase transaction of the new The Lathums Album ‘How Beautiful Life Can Be’ (the “Album”) during the ”Offer Window” (as defined below) on the Universal The Lathums webstore the https://shop.thelathums.com/ ”Website”).
- The “Offer Window” means the period beginning at 11am BST on Friday 30th July 2021 and closing at 3:00PM BST on Tuesday 7th September 2021. All Eligible Entrants will receive a Code to access the Empress Ballroom Pre-sale Window from Island Records, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited (“Island”).
- “Code” means a code to gain access to pre-sale tickets for The Lathums Empress Ballroom Show in 2022
Saturday-April 9th 2022
(“The Eligible Dates”)
5. Pre-sale starts on Wednesday 8th September 2021 at 9am BST.
6. The Code will be emailed to all Eligible Entrants on Tuesday 7th September 2021 from 5pm, for use in a 48-hour pre-sale window (“Pre-Sale Window”), whilst availability lasts.
7. All Eligible Entrants will receive their Code from Island on Tuesday 7th September 2021, at least 12 hours prior to the opening of the Pre-Sale Window. Customers will not need to pre-order again to gain access, they will automatically receive a code based on the timeline above
8. The Pre-Sale Window will be operated by See Tickets or their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies (the “Promoter”), the Code will be generated by Promoter and an email to each Eligible Entrant will be sent by Island to the same email address used by each Eligible Entrant to purchase the Album from the Website during the Offer Window.
9. The Code sent to each Eligible Entrant will allow access to purchase up to four (4) tickets for any one Eligible Date from a limited number of pre-sale tickets available and on-sale during the Pre-Sale Window for all Eligible Dates. The purchaser’s name will be printed on all tickets. Purchaser must accompany other ticket holders and produce matching photo ID to gain entry. Please check age restrictions for each venue on the ticket pages.
10. Each Eligible Entrant can claim a maximum of one (1) Code.
11. Only a limited number of tickets are available in the Pre-Sale Window for all Eligible Entrants. Tickets will be offered on a first come first served basis. Please note that there is no guarantee that any Eligible Entrant will be able to buy tickets to any of the Eligible Dates using a Code.
12. If you happen to miss out of the chance of purchasing tickets to one of the listed shows above, general sale starts at 09:00am BST on Friday 10th September 2021.
13. Codes have no cash value, and are non-transferable, case-sensitive, and good for one-time use only for limited tickets as described above during Pre-Sale Window.
14. If you have any issues with receiving your code or questions regarding your order, please email the Island at email@example.com or contact the Promoter directly.
15. No purchase necessary. By signing up to this link: https://uk-umg.com/vvreg/30032-825312.html?t=1630942131 you will also receive a Code and updates from The Lathums, Island as well as Promoter. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
16. The Lathums Pre-Order Promotion is open to all citizens of the European countries over the age of 16. Eligible Entrants under the age of sixteen (16) must be able to prove that they have sought the permission of their parent/guardian if requested, before entering The Lathums Pre-Order Promotion. Promoter reserve the right to request proof of such parent, guardian or companions’ age in order to attend the Eligible Dates described above. Promoter reserves the right to reject and refuse entrants entry to the venue for any Eligible Date in accordance with any age or other policy of the venue, if valid proof of such parent, guardian or companion is not accepted by the same.
18. By entering The Lathums Pre-Order Promotion all entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these General Rules and Terms and Conditions.
19. Promoter and Island reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede The Lathums Pre-Order Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, The Lathums Pre-Order Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
20. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Lathums Pre-Order Promotion is open to all citizens of the European countries over the age of 16 save for employees of the Promoter, Island and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this The Lathums Pre-Order Promotion.
- By entering, participants in The Lathums Pre-Order Promotion agree to release and hold harmless Island, Promoter, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives from any damage, injury, loss, claim, action, demand or other liability that may arise from their purchase or pre-order of the Album acceptance and/or use of any Code or their participation in this promotion, or from any misuse or malfunction of anything in connection with the Eligible Date.
- 0 Results - Page 1 of 1
- 0 Results - Page 1 of 1